AAR Financial is here to help Thompson Residents!
Looking for payday loan alternatives, even with bad credit.
Loans up to $50,000
See What Our Clients Have To Say
Frequently Asked Questions?
- A personal loan can be used to consolidate your debt, catch up on bills or cover unexpected expenses. Typical uses of a Personal Loan would include paying for things like car repairs, home renovations, travel, or other life events.
- We require the following documents:
- 1. Two most recent months’ pay stubs
- 2. Last 90 days of banking
- 3. ID’s
- 4. Void Cheque / Pre-Authorized debit form
- 5. Utility bill with your current address
- A personal loan allows you to borrow funds without providing a type of collateral or security for the loan. Additionally, for personal loans there are no pre-payment penalties for paying the loan out early. A home equity loan requires you to secure your loan with a property, in which case you can borrow more with lower rates.
- We are very flexible at AAR Financial, and many different factors go into approving a loan, not just your credit score. Our approvals are unique and we welcome you to apply
- Pay off your personal loan anytime without any additional fees
Follow us for latest Promotions & Offers
823 Regent Avenue West, Winnipeg Manitoba. R2C 3A7
Call Today – (204) 224 3271
Email us- firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us in store!
– Loan terms range from 2 years to 10 years APR: 14.9% – 46.7% Financial Example – $1,000 borrowed for 12 months at 46.67% APR. Biweekly payment = $ 48.47, total repayment with Interest is $1,260.22. Total Cost of the loan = $ 260.22. Finance Example includes optional loan protection coverage. For more detail, please contact us at (204) 224- 3271.
– License Number #84231 (BC) , #349447 (AB)
– Copyright © 2022 AAR Financial Incorporated all rights reserved.